Hassan Schroeder-2 wrote:

> Because your app isn't configured properly? :-)
>
> Have you looked at your logs?
>
> --
> Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
> twitter: @hassan

so if my app isn't properly configured i can't get also static pages?

in my catalina.log i can read these lines:

AVVERTENZA: A docBase C:\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\ROOT\MediciRiuniti inside the
host appBase has been specified, and will be ignored
GRAVE: Error starting static Resources
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base C:\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\MediciRiuniti does not exist or is not a readable directory
GRAVE: Error in resourceStart()
GRAVE: Error getConfigured
GRAVE: Context [/MediciRiuniti] startup failed due to previous errors
INFO: Container
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/MediciRiuniti]
has not been started

that means that my apps doesn't start because tomcat can't access the
directory?
but i've give all privileges to everybody on my appBase...
and what does it means
"A docBase C:\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\ROOT\MediciRiuniti inside the host appBase
has been specified, and will be ignored"?

thanks

--

faciolo