> From: yucca...@live.co.za [mailto:yucca...@live.co.za]
> Subject: Re: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot
> create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
>
> production is tomcat 6.0.20

Then there's no common/lib or shared/lib in production either.  Get your story
straight.

I would strongly recommend that you do your development and testing on exactly
the same Tomcat version that runs in production.  Anything else puts you at
risk for unexpected surprises.  (I'd also upgrade production ASAP.)

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.