Dear,
 If You are accessing your application from same system i.e server then you
have to import that certificate into browser.
 To access your application through client machine you have to purchase
certificate. I will suggest you to purchase some basic certificate from
GoDadday. its cheap one.. it will cost you around 650 INR.

Then the process will become very easy for you.

Regards,
 Nilesh.