From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:06 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: question for sso session replication in tomcat 6.0.26

I'll have to look at the code, but maybe you're being affected by a
recent bug whereby the session id changes after login but isn't then
replicated.

You might search bugzilla to see if this applies to 6.0.26.

On 22 Jun 2010, at 22:41, "Okubo, Yasushi (TSD)"
<yasushi.ok...@takedasd.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> There were two cookies created by Tomcat 6.0.26. One is for SSO, and
the
> other is for regular session between client and tomcat.  JSESSIONID is
> working fine : it means session replication and failover, but not
> JSESSIONIDSSO.  JSESSIONIDSSO is updated with new value upon relogin.
>
> yasushi
>

> JSESSIONIDSSO
> 65110434847FE0AA1F1EBF0EF0871D25
>

> JSESSIONID
> 5CFE92814875C4DEFC554526147698A3.jvm2

className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
>>>             <Transport

className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender
>> "/>
>>>           </Sender>
>>>           <Interceptor

className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetec
>> tor"/>
>>>           <Interceptor

className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatch
>> 15Interceptor"/>
>>>               <Interceptor

className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInter
>> ceptor"/>
>>>         </Channel>
>>>
>>>         <Valve
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve"

filter=".*\.gif;.*\.js;.*\.jpg;.*\.png;.*\.htm;.*\.html;.*\.css;.*\.txt;
>> .*\.xls;.*\.sdf;.*\.xml;"/>
>>>             <!-- only with jk_mod failover-->
>>>         <Valve
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"
>>>                enabled="true" sessionIdAttribute="takeoverSessionid"
>> />
>>> <!--
>>>         <Deployer
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
>>>                   tempDir="/tmp/war-temp/"
>>>
>> deployDir="/usr/local/apache/node2-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps"
>>>                   watchDir="/tmp/war-listen/"
>>>                                       watchEnabled="true"/>
>>> -->
>>>                 <!-- only with jk_mod and jvmroutebindervalve-->
>>>         <ClusterListener

className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderListene
>> r"/>
>>>         <ClusterListener
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
>>>       </Cluster>
>>>
>>> <Valve
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.authenticator.ClusterSingleSignOn"
> />
>>>
>>> <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
>> directory="logs"
>>>              prefix="webappqa_node2_access_log." suffix=".log"
>> pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
>>>
>>>     </Host>
>>> </Engine>

(HttpServletRequest)Security.getContext(HttpServletRequest.class);