Hi,

I probably wont be able to get the one close to crash but the jstack.out  in
the attached file contains the output while the applicaction is receiving
requests.

Hope it will be more helpful.

Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Christopher Schultz <