Did you mean to say, call it WITHOUT the params at the end?  If so, when I
did that, everything mapped fine.  However, I do need the query params to
process the page correctly.  Sadly, this url-pattern didn't work

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>MusicVenueServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/play/music/venues/*</url-pattern>

<url-pattern>/play/music/includes/venue-listing*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

Note the "*" after "venue-listing" in an attempt to capture any query
params.  Any ideas how to write the url-pattern so that I can catch
additional query params?

Thanks, - Dave