> From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
> Subject: Re: HTTP compression
>
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
> > xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
> > xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><soap:Body>
> > <processEncrypted xmlns="http://www.vantagebanking.com";>
> > <arg0
> > xmlns="">ADwAUgBFAFEAVQBFAFMAVAA+ADwARwBFAE4ARQBSAEEATAAgAEwAbwBjAGEAbA

I suspect the payload is /encrypted/, not compressed (hence the
"processEncrypted" element).  Fiddling (no pun intended) with the compression
won't change that.

> I'm not familiar with Fiddler, what does the above represent?

Fiddler2 is a very cool proxy that will display lots of interesting things
about HTTP traffic:
http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/

Easier to use than Wireshark for typical HTTP messaging investigation.
Unfortunately, it appears to be Windows-only, so it won't be terribly useful on
Pid's Mac...

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.