> From: btodd_22 [mailto:bran...@mortech-inc.com]
> Subject: Help with tomcat configuration
>
> Now here is what i know, the code that is calling the
> Connection pool is correct

All evidence to the contrary...

> Is it incorrect to assume that tomcat can't find my
> db.properties file

Yes, it is incorrect to assume that, especially since Tomcat isn't looking for
it - your code is.

When you post, at a bare minimum, tell us the Tomcat version you're using,
along with the JVM level and the platform you're running on.  Since this
particular problem appears to be related to the code in
snaq.db.ConnectionPoolManager that's attempting to read the properties, you
should provide that code as well.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.