On 02.07.2010 14:50, Matteo Turra wrote:
I have Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) and mod_jk/1.2.28 with a Tomcat 6.0.20 farm
in load balancing.

In the mod_jk.log I get a line like this each second.

[warn] map_uri_to_worker_ext::jk_uri_worker_map.c (962): Uri * is
invalid. Uri must start with /

I checked all the JkMount directive in the virtual host

Any suggestion?

The broken URI is the one send with the request. I assume there's some probing going on, like live checking done by a load balancer, end-to-end monitoring or similar.

I guess they are sending you something like

OPTIONS * HTTP/1.1

which is a vlid request, but mod-jk complains. Nothings broken, but of course the warning is annoying. You could file an issue in bugzilla, because this will be easy to fix (don't warn if the URI is '*').

Regards,

Rainer