From: Yun Feng Chua [mailto:yf_c...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 3:07 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: isapi_redirect.dll fail in SSO on high cpu load

Hi,

Currently using Tomcat 5.5 and isapi_redirect.dll 1.2.14 in IIS 6.0
Configure with IIS integrated authentication for SSO.

Notice that under high cpu load in the server, 100% util, the website prompt
for authentication.
When the cpu load subsided, the SSO is working.

Any ideas why it prompt for authentication under heavy cpu load?

thank you

yun feng, chua