From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 3:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.0.18/ IIS 6.0 /SSL

> From: Hansel, Jason T CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 55E00
> [mailto:jason.t.hansel....@navy.mil]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.0.18/ IIS 6.0 /SSL
>
> I created a folder within the Tomcat 6.0 directory called 'connector'.
> That is where all of my redirect files are locared.

For curiosity's sake, what are you referring to with the term "redirect
file"?

>     <Connector port="8080" protocol="Java HTTP"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="80" />

???? Exactly what did you have in mind with that value for the protocol
attribute?  Do you see it anywhere in the Tomcat documentation?

>     <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>                maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
>                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLSv1"

And right here you have a problem - badly formed XML.  You might want to
syntax check your server.xml, since it looks really broken from here.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.