Could you please respond to this mail ASAP?

Thanks,
Venkat

--- On Tue, 10/8/10, VenkateswaraRao Eswar <venkat_kudip...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: VenkateswaraRao Eswar <venkat_kudip...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: WARNING: Error registering request
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, 10 August, 2010, 9:21 PM

Thanks for your suggestions. Upgrading to newer versions is defenetely a good
solution. But unfortunately, we are not looking to upgrade our production
environment at this point of time.
Any alternate solution to this issue with the current jdk/tomcat/Apache
proxy versions instead of upgrading to newer versions?

Thanks,
Venkat