> From: Sunil Sharma [mailto:sunil.sharm...@hotmail.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat Thread BLOCKED due to JDBC getConnection
>
> Kindly help me to resolve an issue in our production system, where
> tomcat is frequenctly getting hunged and axis request threads are been
> in BLOCKED state. Below is the snaphot of jstack during hunged state.

Note that other than the request dispatching, there's no Tomcat code in the
path that's hanging - Tomcat is not involved.  You need to debug your code in
these methods:

com.zt.ebiz.util.DBUtil.getUnpooledConnection()
com.zt.ebiz.util.DBUtil.getConnection()
com.zt.ebiz.handler.RTHandler.updateRTSchedule()
com.zt.ebiz.handler.RTHandler.publishRealTimeCampaign()
com.zt.ebiz.core.EbizServer.publishRealTimeCampaign()
com.zt.ebiz.ws.realtime.RealTimeServiceSoapBindingImpl.sendEbizMail()

Nothing Tomcat can do to correct design or programming errors in your webapp
(such as failing to use an appropriate timeout value when connecting to an
external resource).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.