I ran into an installation problem, and, hope you can help me out with it.
 Initially I tried running the installer  (*
httpd-2.2.16-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8o.msi<http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache22>
*), on my laptop which runs Windows XP, and, I was prompted for the
following:

Network Domain *- laptop is a standalone pc and field is mandatory; is a
workaround available?*
Server Name - *is this the name of the computer?*
Administrator's Email address - no problem :)

The instructions available
online<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html> do
not seem to be relevant for this installation file, and, I was told that I
should try downloading from another location.

So I downloaded Apache Tomcat 6.0.29<http://tomcat.apache.org/download-60.cgi>,
which I assumed is the latest stable version, and, I am following *
RUNNING.txt* for the installation.

Even though I think I created the Java variables (section 1), when I run *
startup.bat*, an error is displayed.  See
*tomcat.installation.command.log* which
is attached to this email.

Any ideas, please?

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri....@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.