> From: pu...@web.de [mailto:pu...@web.de]
> Subject: RE: Own Logging Handler not closing correctly
>
> Anybody should be able to use the handler without doing extra
> things in their webapps...

I'm not sure that's a reasonable assumption, since you have the log handler
established within a single webapp environment.  Some interaction with the
webapp is required.  Note that code changes to an existing webapp would not be
required; you can supply an additional, log-handler specific
ServletContextListener class to be configured in WEB-INF/web.xml that won't
disturb or interact with any existing listeners the webapp might have.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.