Hello,

I guess my subject isn't clear at all so here is my problem :

I have 1 server with Apache2/Tomcat6 installed.
The purpose of this server is to host multiple webapps (this one for instance : http://www.jasig.org/cas)
For each of these webapps, we will contact the server with different urls :

   * cas.domain.fr for the CAS webapp
   * ent.domain.fr for the ENT webapp
   * appli1.domain.fr for the appli1 webapp

How can I do such a thing ?

Until now, I have created a virtual host in Apache with this configuration :

   <VirtualHost *:80>
            JkMount /* default

            ServerName appli1.domain.fr
            ServerAdmin webmas...@domain.fr

            DocumentRoot /opt/tomcat/webapps/appli1

            ErrorLog /var/www/appli1.domain.fr/logs/error.log
            CustomLog /var/www/appli1.domain.fr/logs/access.log common

   <directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/appli1>
                    Options -Indexes
   </directory>
   </VirtualHost>

However,when accessing to http://appli1.domain.fr, I am always redirected to the ROOT pages and not the appli1.

I hope to be as clear as possible!

Would you have some simple and elegant solution?

Best regards,
arnaud