There are the configuration files.
I can see the .jsp files throw the apache but only in port :80, when I put in
port :443 only show that there are in apache only, not the .jsp or any servlet
or application files. The .crt files for ssl works using this form-tomcat with
mod_jk with apache- to redirect but after the authentication appears a message
that the ubication is forbiden.
I Try to impliment ssl just for tomcat but I have problems with the keytool. I
have 2 location that manage this command, with both of them I create the cert
but later their show me errors when I try to delete or remake the cert's,the
first time that I implement this form the browser show me this message
ssl_error_rx_record_too_long, someone told me that It could be the proxy
-squid- but I put the port in the firewall to allow to pass and stop the proxy
service and the netstat -tln command show me that the port of tomcat with ssl
was open.
Andrea