> From: Paul Bourget [mailto:paul.bour...@isabellaproducts.com]
> Subject: RE: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

> I compared the server.xml file to the one used on the production
> servers and it was the same except for the ip addresses.

So that just verifies that you've got junk on your production servers as well...

> During bootup I get the failure but when I run the "Catalina.sh
> start" command, tomcat starts up fine.

Sounds like your boot scripts are trying to start Tomcat twice.

> Apache is not running though, so still no web services.

What do you think you mean by "Apache"?  Both Tomcat and httpd are Apache
products, as are numerous other packages.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.