> From: Wesley Acheson [mailto:wesley.ache...@gmail.com]
> Subject: META - Thread Hijacking

> I've seen complaints about thread hijacking but I always see
> them as different threads in my mail client.

Newer e-mail readers tend to ignore much of the SMTP header information and use
the subject line to organize messages instead.  (I suspect this came about due
to Microsoft's e-mail clients blatently violating the relevant RFCs - again.)
People with traditional clients that actually follow the rules can get
unrelated messages lumped together.

> should I be using different software to subscribe
> to the list

Probably not.

> I think I've replied to them (threadjacks) a few times :S

As we all have.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.