Hello Mladen,

I have pasted entire tomcat logs in my earlier post.

I have a question regarding addition of jcmroute in tomcat server.xml file.

I already have application specific entry in server.xml for jvmroute which is
shown as below.

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="server_name"
jvmRoute="marsstage_rmiserver_3">

As per the loadbalancing document we would have to add following entry in the
server.xml file

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="tomcat1">

I am unable to add above entry as already we are having application specific
entry in the server.xml file.

I would like to know if we miss jvmRoute entry for loadbalancing what would be
the impact on our loadbalancinf setup.

kindly respond.