I did a fresh install, and it all worked.  Steps documented @

http://bruniglobal.blogspot.com/2010/09/load-balancing-4-tomcats-with-apache-22.html

I then went back to my old install, and noticed that I didnt specific
ServerName domain:80

I did that and it all worked.. weird.

Anyway, thank you all for your help on this, I really liked Mark's
worker.template approach :) and Chris' questions & info.

If there is anything I can improve in the process, as documented, please let
me know.

Cheers
Andrew

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Christopher Schultz <