From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: session-timeout not taking effect

Debbie Shapiro wrote:
> You guys are so awesome! And extremely helpful! :-)

Oh wow then, I want to be in this group too..

One question which does not appear to have been asked, is *which* session is or
is not
timed out.  I mean that this is happening with a specific application's page.
The
application's idea of a session may be totally different from Tomcat's idea of
a session.

For example, if you look at the application's "web.xml" file (in
../webapps/InetSoft/WEB-INF/web.xml), is there a section like
<security-constraint>,
<login-config> or similar ?