Tommy,

Most linux's will automatically install tomcat for you.

I advise against fedora/red hat as the selinux part is difficult to
configure. However it may add some security if you want it.

Okay if you need help chosing a linux for tomcat, you should consider
the following questions. Would you want to use a graphical console or
a text based shell? Is this a production environment? Will you need
support from the vendor?  What package manager do they use etc.

How much of the configuration process are you wanting the OS to do? I
think most will set it up and install it as a service. On Ubuntu I
found it very easy to install tomcat as a service.
https://help.ubuntu.com/9.04/serverguide/C/tomcat.html but I'm
confortable editing tomcats configuration by hand.

Its really not that difficult to install tomcat yourself though.

Regards,

Wes