I once worked for a consulting company that wasn't a big 5, but had some pretty good contact. They hired me out of Montreal on Friday, had me in Denver on Sunday and spending 2 weeks in a training center so I could become an instant 'expert' they could hire out for big $$$ on different projects.

Then I spent 3 months at home while they tried to get some contacts, and then got canned when they couldn't, then the guys who hired me got canned ...

I can't figure out how these companies can get away with this nonsense.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: Tomcat Consultant

triple your budget when the big 5 consultant steps out a lamberghini in a 1000 brooks brothers suit

add 25% to the rate if he looks younger than zuckerberg

BTW: big 5 consultants only speak english or hindi..you'll need a hindi translator for spanish

how about unisys???

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU
Martin Gainty
No altere ni interrumpa por favor esta transmisión. Gracias