Thanks for the update Mark.
As a heavy 5.5.x user, that is reassuring.

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.