Hi Mark,

Well, it seems that www.securitymetrics.com got crazy! They already told me
that they made some changes in their system, and now they are having
problems (bugs).
I was just asking myself: How can their automatized procedure know if I am
vulnerable to the session fixation problem, if it doesnt know a valid
user+password, so it is not being able to actually login to my system?

Anyway, something good came from this: I realized that actually my system
was not safe to session fixation. After the login process, it was not
invalidating the session and creating a new one. Now it is. I just had to
program the system to save the attributes, invalidadte the current session,
create a new one, and recreate the attributes. Fortunately, Tomcat generates
a new session ID for the new session. It seems that it was not happening in
the previous versions of Tomcat and in other containers (according to what I
have read in some forums), but now it is.

Thanks for all your help!