Hello

I wonder if anyone can help here? I am developing a web application written
in Java servlets and JSPs which uses Quartz 1.6.1 to submit two jobs when
Apache Tomcat 6.0.26 is started and hourly after that.

But what I'm finding is that a message is issued several times as the server
is started in NetBeans 6.9.1. The message is:

16-Oct-2010 12:20:18 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named
[DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very
likely to create a memory leak.

Has anyone any idea? It seems to be causing Tomcat to stop every so often
requiring a PC reboot. And I've found very little about this so far.

I don't know if it is a problem with Tomcat or Quartz so any help is welcome

Thanks

Martin O'Shea.