Hi, sorry please, this is my first contribution here and I'm no
developer.
        Sorry please also for my bad english, I hope you can understand
my problem.

OS= Windows 2008 R2 - IPv6 is activ
i have a standard installation Tomcat 5.5.29 + Apache 2.2.14 + mod_jk
1.2.30.
Java-version 1.6.0_16 32bit
tcnative-1.dll 1.1.20

mod_jk passes in all request in Tomcat
my configuration from mod_jk is correct, I have the same installation
already many
paints carried out of other systems (win2003).

connect http://localhost:8080/mycontext is go
no connect http://localhost/mycontext
no connect from a other host with http://mywebserver:8080/mycontext or
http://mywebserver/mycontext

Supplement: I have the same behavior with 64bit-version from Java

Workaround:
I have the file tcnative-1.dll deleted an the Tomcatservive restarted.
Now I can already connecting.

I have read in the bug list, the developers have worked in an earlier
version of the file tcnative-1.dll on this problem. Is it possible that
the problem is not repaired with IPv6 yet?

greetings
Michael