Hi,

what would stop you from using Tomcat to host your application in production?

Apache Tomcat is licensed under Apache 2.0 license meaning you can
(practically) do whatever you want with it. And its being successfully
used in production for many years in large number of installations.

Take a look at this link for more information
http://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Chandra Shekar Bairi
<chandra.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I have developed a small web application using the Tomcat web server
> for my company. We are planning to purchase a web server very soon.
> Can we host this web application in our company before we purchase a
> different web server. This does not serve any business purpose. The
> web application is completely internal to our company.
>
> Kindly clarify.
>
> Thanks

Why?
Because YES!