Solved: I had several contexts in my server, in each one was already a WAR
created days ago. I forgot about all these old WARs. Since I took off my
JARs from the shared/lib directory, all these old WARs could not work
because they didn't include the JARs inside. So basically I was trying to
run the new WAR and it worked, but I was still watching in the log the
output of the old WARs trying to deploy and work, but failing.