Sorry for the inconvenience. I sent the email with wrong content.

An example:
Machine 1:
Tomcat A
  App1
  App2
Tomcat B
  App3
  App4

Machine 2:
Tomcat C
  App1
  App2
Tomcat D
  App3
  App4

Using session affinity, if I make a request to App1 and the Tomcat A in
Machine 1 is selected. All the sequent requests will be redirected (within
the same session) to the same Tomcat (tomcat A). However, if i make a
request to App3, Tomcat B (machine 1) or Tomcat D (machine 2) could be
selected. What I really want is that the request to App3 could be done to
Tomcat B in machine 1 (the request was done using the same browser client).

Thanks