On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 25/11/2010 10:22, declan harrison wrote:
>>> ... and how are you writing to the BufferedOutputStream?
>>> >
>> So I end up calling this method for most of the writes that are
>> performed for binary IO.
>>     @Override
>>     public synchronized void write(byte[] b, int off, int len)
>>     throws IOException {
>>
>>         long bTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
>>         super.write(b, off, len);
>>         long aTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
>>         timeDelta += aTime-bTime;
>>         ++numWrites;
>>
>>         updateSNMPValue(bWrote);
>>     }
>>

> Sorry, how does this answer my question?

I must have misunderstood your question. What do you mean exactly by
the question "and how are you writing to the BufferedOutputStream?"

I call the write method above when writing out the binary data in the
response body. Is this the information you require or am I missing
something?  Apoligises if Im being silly on this.