From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:56 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Please help ... [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
cleanup]

DISCLAIMER:
Orange Lake Resorts does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Orange Lake Resorts reserves the right to monitor the
transmission of this message and to take corrective action against any misuse
or abuse of its e-mail system or other components of its network. The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action or act
of forbearance taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender has been duly authorized to specifically state the content of the
e-mail on behalf of Orange Lake Resorts.  The recipient should check this
e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Orange Lake Resorts
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any viruses transmitted by this
e-mail.