Hi Konstantin & Pid,

Thank you for your reply. My tomcat is apache-tomcat-6.0.14, I start tomcat
by bin/startup.sh and stop by bin/shutdown.sh

There is no conf/Catalina/localhost/myapp.xml

I find the folder Catalina/localhost under $CATALINE_HOME/work, but I don't
find any xml file under it. There are some folders with same app name under
webapp.

As you recommend, I will check the log file, if I found anything, will let
you know.

Regards,
Bill