> From: Chinmoy Chakraborty [mailto:cch...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Is it possible to rename a jsp file in tomcat?

> Is it possible to rename a jsp file in tomcat? I noticed I can rename from
> 'abc.jsp.out' to 'abc.jsp' but it does not allow renaming from 'abc.jsp' to
> 'abc.jsp.out' after I access the jsp.

It's not entirely clear what your goal is here.  I can only surmise that you
want to disable use of a JSP that's already been accessed once; if that is
indeed the case, you will have to replace it with a newer one of the same name
that essentially does nothing.

Telling us your requirement rather than your method always helps.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.