well, first I'll have to completely digest the spec before I could answer
this and ok, I guess we can throw MacOS in on the blame ;)

as a total aside that may work for me, in the URL spec cited above, they
used the notation of #extra-material -- what is the java method that returns
that extra material?

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*