Hi, ALL,

 I'd like to have your advice on the recent strange behavior on the
proxy JVM param.
I use tomcat 6 with the JVM param such as below for enabling the proxy
when the application access to the external network.
-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=proxy-out -DproxyPort=3128
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts="localhost|luceneserver.*|*.de.local"
-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy-out -Dhttp.proxyPort=3128

Before it was working correct and recently we migrated the server and
having the problem that the connection from the application is not
using the proxy setting set at JVM param. (I don't have any
authentication at the proxy.)

 I checked the document for java6
http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/net/proxies.html
But it doesn't look the param on proxy is deprecated.
Server version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24
Server built:   January 19 2010 1439
Server number:  6.0.0.0
OS Name:        Linux
OS Version:     2.6.18-164.10.1.el5xen
Architecture:   amd64
JVM Version:    1.6.0_17-b04
JVM Vendor:     Sun Microsystems Inc.

If you have any clue, please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Noriyo Koyama