Hello list,

Tried to do a bit of reading on this but the results have not come up. I am
using version 6.0.26 on windows XP and all I am trying to do is undeploy (and
delete from tomcat webapp folder) one webapp which is deployed every time I
start my tomcat instance.

Having started my instance I use the following
http://localhost:8080/manager/undeploy?path=C:/path/to/webapp, however I got
the following error

FAIL - Context /wombra is defined in server.xml and may not be undeployed

Looking at server.xml I find that 'wombra' is the only webapp specified (I had
2 other apps running, one of which has now been successfully undeployed). In
this case this particular webapp was built using Tapestry, is this possibly
something to do with why I am getting the undeployment failure?

Thank you

Lewis

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009