On 26/12/2010 03:39, David Wall wrote:
Is there a way to have Jasper (or other...) retrieve the JSP source code
it'll compile from a database instead of a regular file? It's fine that
Jasper write the .java/.class files as normal, but the .jsp would come
from my database instead. A servlet that could return the JSP source
code so it was then processed/compiled normally would be perfect if it's
possible. I'd like to have some auto-generated JSP code used in our
system without writing it to disk in a directory in my webapp's real path.

Is this possible? Thanks for any ideas...

Yes. You'll need to extend BaseDirContext in org.apache.naming.resources. For some examples, see FileDirContext and WarDirContext in the same package.

Mark