On 1/13/11 3:15 PM, Ziggy wrote:
> Aha... i didnt realise that i needed to supply the credentials from the
> client. I thought Tomcat would get those from the password files. Ok im off
> to the documentation now. :)

It could do, but you'd have to point the client at those files and read
their contents too.

>>>                try {
>>>                    url = new
>>> JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:18070/jmxrmi");
>>>                    jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url,null);

Map<String, Object> environment = new HashMap<String, Object>();
String[] pair = new String[] { "username", "password" };
environment.put(JMXConnector.CREDENTIALS, pair);

jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url, environment);

From my own efforts:

 https://github.com/pidster/Tomcat-CLI