I use whireshark in order to snif the transaction because de the proxy class
return null

MessageContext inMsgCtx1 =
stub1._getServiceClient().getLastOperationContext().getMessageContexts().get("Out");
String incomingCookie1 =
(String)inMsgCtx.getServiceContext().getProperty(HTTPConstants.COOKIE_STRING);

The web service client use an application authentication (service with login
method) and it doesn't perform any other autentication.

diego