Hi,

I am deploying my Java application on tibco server and this server has its
own log configuration. When I try to write log on this server I have to
write separate line of code into each java class I am having.

So can anybody tell me what exactly is the best way to write logs to a
different server log file, when your application will only goes in as a jar
file over there. My team is not deploying it onthat server we are just
providing the JAR file having logger statements.

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Rajput| prashant.rajput.consult...@nielsen.com
 Off: +91 712 224 5867 Ext 380, +1 301 560 2591 Ext 380,Mob:+91 9561508836