It is more curiosity now on my part, but I have a couple of questions :

Where does this SSO third-party app actually "live" ? Is it on another webserver which acts as a proxy to your Tomcat ? Or inside of Tomcat itself ?

And you mention that you are supplied a token; how ? Is it in the form of a HTTP header added to the request ? or does the third-party app actually fill-in the login form ?
Or does it add a query-string parameter with this token ?

Pid * wrote:
On 28 Jan 2011, at 18:53, "beau.hutche...@thomsonreuters.com"