> I need some help creating my context.xml file in a correct way.
>
> My application is based on Spring and Hibernate. I need to configure more
> than one datasource
> to access multiple databases at the same time.

We use JNDI to set up our datasource. So in spring configuration, we have

    <bean id="dataSource"
        <property name="jndiName" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/myapp" />
    </bean>

Then in <tomcat_base>\conf\context.xml we have

<Context>
    <Resource name="jdbc/myapp"
            auth="Container"
            type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            username="<username>"
            password="<password>"
            driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
            url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe"
            maxActive="20"
            maxIdle="2"
            minIdle="1"
            initialSize="2"
            />
</Context>

This will provide the jndi data source to all apps in the tomcat instance.
If you wish/need to restrict that to a single war, place the above entry in
conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml. Using this technique you should be able
to specify multiple datasources.

Chris