Hi Martin,

Martin Kuen wrote:
Hi Michael,

did you verify that your flex app is sending something when you hit the
login button? (e.g. using wireshark)
I have not done that as yet, but will give that a try. Thing is, it behaves as intended when called by IP, so I can't see it not sending anything when the page it's embedded in is called by DNS name instead.
As you referring to a "compiled flex application", I am somewhat tempted to
assume that you didn't write it on your own (?)
Our inhouse coders developed it. I had no hand in writing it. It is a compiled app that uses a text config file in /etc to specify the address of the backend Tomcat server.
--> Do you have a flash *debug* player installed? Otherwise, you won't see
any errors, which are thrown by the flash app (and not handled).
No, but I'll give that a try, too. Thanks for the suggestions - will report back my results.

Cheers
MSL

Martin