From: pablo.a.saave...@gmail.com [mailto:pablo.a.saave...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:35 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Issue with JNDI datasources in Tomcat 6

Hi,

I'm trying to use JNDI datasources in Tomcat 6, using global naming resources.
My setup is identical to this one:

http://pro-programmers.blogspot.com/2008/07/spring-datasource-jndi-lookup-from.html

But I keep getting null when doing the lookup. I debugged the code a little and
the problem seems to be that the entry for the datasource  in the naming
context does not have an address element. Any tip as to what I might be doing
wrong?

Thanks.