I don't think I do this but I'm double-checking. Thanks.

After writing to the OutputStream, should I just close the OutputStream
which seems to generate a CometEvent.CLOSE or explicitly call
event.close() after closing the stream?

Thanks, Adam

"Caldarale, Charles R" <chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>
21/03/2011 15:47
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Tomcat 6.0.32,  Http11NioProtocol and log poll

> From: ar...@bca-group.com [mailto:ar...@bca-group.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 6.0.32, Http11NioProtocol and log poll

> Occasionally (like 0.1% of the time), when another web page
> in a second frame reloads (Independent JSP generated from
> SpringController in same container) the page loads with what
> appears to be the byte stream for the applet

This is pretty much always caused by an application coding error: keeping
request information at the wrong scoping level.  For example, if you save
anything about a specific request as a session attribute, other requests
may accidentally use it or overwrite it, causing this kind of confusing.
Keeping request-specific information in static fields is another typical
example.

Nothing absolutely rules out a Tomcat bug, but the odds are against it.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information
intended
for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using this email in any
way.
Unauthorised use of the information contained in this email is unlawful. If you
have
received this email in error please notify us on enquir...@bca-group.com and
delete
the email from your system.

Information contained in this email can not be disclosed, copied, distributed
or used
in any way without the prior consent of the sender. Any opinions, advice or
facts
given in this email are given without warranty or the intention to enter into an
agreement unless specifically stated and confirmed by agreement, letter or such
other
documentation signed by an authorised signatory of BCA Holdings Limited or any
of its
subsidiary companies.

Any personal information contained in this email is strictly the view of the
sender
and is in no way authorised or attributable to BCA Holdings Limited or any of
its
subsidiary companies in any way. All emails through the company gateway are
subject
to monitoring. The company cannot be held liable for any errors or viruses
contained
in this message.

BCA (438886) Headway House, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7XG, England
VAT registration number: GB 188 1552 38

by NetIQ MailMarshal