Hi ,

I am using Tomcat 6.0.18 , JVM Version 1.6.0_24 ,OS SunOS 5.10, OSArch
:AMD64

Recently I observed in few apps deployed on tomcat, that when I undeploy the
apps by simply deleting the .war file and the directory for the app, a few
threads are not cleaned up.

I would be happy if someone shed some light on the following:

1, Is there a way of a full clean undeployment of a webapp ?

2. Does tomcat manager help the developer/administrator in a full cleanup of
an app during undeployment , or even the manager simply deletes the war and
lets the tomcat container take care of undeploying??

Thanks
---
Neeraj