> Eric Robinson
> > #!/bin/bash
> > #
> > # httpd        Startup script for the Apache HTTP Server
> > #
> > # chkconfig: - 85 15
> used to serve
> > \
> > #              HTML files and CGI.
> > # processname: httpd
> > # config: /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
> > # config: /etc/sysconfig/httpd
> > # pidfile: /var/run/httpd.pid
> >
> > See the line with chkconfig - S## E##?
> >
> > Put those in your config before doing a chkconfig add, and it will
> > cause them to start in that order. Make sure they start
> after nfs and
> > die before nfs and you should be golden.

Hmmm... all of my tomcat scripts in /etc/rc.d/rc5.d start with S96. How
do I ensure that they start after the NFS mount is available? The only
NFS-related scripts that I see are S14nfslock and K20nfs. It looks like
those are already starting well before the tomcat scripts.

--Eric

Disclaimer - March 22, 2011
solely for Tomcat Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning:
Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.