Hi Chris,

I'm improving my apps frecuently, so everytime I do it I need to upload a
new WAR file. When that happens, I face the leaking problem that so far I
haven't solved. For that reason, I'm restarting Tomcat. My new app should
not be hosted in the same Tomcat instance for that reason.
I will definitely think about redundancy soon, as soon as my new idea shows
some profit and I'm able to spend some more, thanks for mentioning that!

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Christopher Schultz <